Gender equality is essential for a peaceful world. Violence toward women points out the domination of men over women at work, in daily life, in the family and in society in general.
To reach equality, women rights have to be respected, defended and the justice should work for that. Public authorities should support organizations and every action that denounce and suggest solutions to get this situation over.
In many countries, women:
• Develop social, economic and politic initiatives
• Manage companies and associations
• Fight for the respect of women rights
• Give women a chance to speak and to tell about the actions they settled to improve their condition of living and to assert their rights.
• Bring together many different experiences in order to be of benefit to others, underline difficulties and then, enable women to avoid the obstacles during the development of their project.